There will be a volunteer event at Fleet Pond this coming Sunday and all are welcome to attend (see below for registering).
We meet as usual at the Countryside Workshop, Old Pump House Close, Fleet, GU51 3DN at 9.15 a.m. Please park in Kenilworth Road as parking is very restricted at the workshop.
For further information and booking for this event (which is essential as tools and resources have to be planned beforehand), please contact Hart Countryside Services:
Phone: 01252 623443
The Sunday volunteer tasks are supervised by a Hart Countryside Ranger together with members of Fleet Pond Society.
The theme for the FPS Photographic Competition for 2018 is
“It’s the little things.…”
Here are the entry details:
- All photographs must have been taken at Fleet Pond Nature Reserve.
Note: If your photograph is a close-up you need to also include a wider shot that can confirm the location at Fleet Pond.
- Up to 3 photographs per person.
- All photographs received will be acknowledged and may be used by FPS for any purpose it chooses.
- Send photographs together with name and postal address by email to email@example.com
- Closing date : 6th January 2019.
- The Rose Bowl award is donated by Fleet Photographic.
- The taking of photographs using drones or aerial cameras is prohibited.
The winners of the competition will be announced at the FPS AGM in February 2019.
Best of luck!