The theme for the FPS Photographic Competition for 2018 is
“It’s the little things.…”
Here are the entry details:
- All photographs must have been taken at Fleet Pond Nature Reserve.
Note: If your photograph is a close-up you need to also include a wider shot that can confirm the location at Fleet Pond.
- Up to 3 photographs per person.
- All photographs received will be acknowledged and may be used by FPS for any purpose it chooses.
- Send photographs together with name and postal address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date : 6th January 2019.
- The Rose Bowl award is donated by Fleet Photographic.
- The taking of photographs using drones or aerial cameras is prohibited.
The winners of the competition will be announced at the FPS AGM in February 2019.
Best of luck!