‘Beauty and the not so…’
This year’s theme is a “warts and all” celebration of celebration of all aspects of Fleet Pond Nature Reserve from the beautiful to the still eye-catching but not so cute.
Get out and get clicking around the Fleet Pond Reserve. Full details of how to enter the are below:-
- Entry is open to all amateur photographers and there is no entry fee
- All photographs must have been taken at Fleet Pond Nature Reserve
- The taking of photographs using drones or aerial cameras is prohibited
- All entries must be received by 7th January 2018. Up to 4 photographs per person.
- “PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR” will receive the annually awarded ROSE BOWL donated by Fleet Photographic
- All photographs may be used by FPS for any purpose it chooses
- Send entries by email to email@example.com
- All photographs received will be acknowledged. Winners will be announced at the FPS AGM February 2018.