Our patron, Chris Packham has collaborated with Megan McCubbin on a new book ‘Back to Nature – how to love life and save it’. Published on 12th November.
To celebrate this event, Fleet Pond Society is running a photo comp to win a free copy of this fascinating book.
Have you rediscovered nature this year during lockdown? Why not submit your own #BackToNature in lockdown photo on the FPS FB page, or our Twitter feed and tag #BackToNature. One person, one entry.
By tagging #BackToNature, your post will also appear on Chris and Megan’s photo page.
Competition closes on 30th November, winner will be announced on our FB and Twitter feeds. Terms and Conditions are below:
Fleet Pond Society photo prize competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize comp is run by Fleet Pond Society for a hardback copy of ‘Back to Nature’ by Chris Packham and Megan McCubbin. To enter, please post a photo of how you have rediscovered nature this year, including the hashtag #BackToNature.
- There is no fee to enter.
- Entries limited to one per person.
- By tagging #BackToNature, your photo will also appear on Chris and Megan’s page.
- Competition closes on 30th November. Pictures will be judged by the FPS Chairman and Vice-Chairman, whose decision will be final.
- Winning name and photo will be published on the Fleet Pond Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as our website page after judging has concluded.