The 2016 FPS Photographic Competition was announced earlier this year and has the theme, ‘Seasons’.
Why not take some suitable photos on a summer’s walk around the Pond?
Regarding the competition, please note that (see also here):
- Entry is open to all amateur photographers
- No entry fee
- All entries must be received by 8th January 2017
- “Photographer of the Year” will receive the annually awarded Rose Bowl donated by Fleet Photographic
- All photographs must have been taken at Fleet Pond Nature Reserve (however please note that the taking of photographs using drones or aerial cameras is prohibited)
- Up to 4 photographs per person
- All photographs may be used by FPS for any purpose it chooses
Please send photos by email to email@example.com
All photographs received will be acknowledged and the winners will be announced at the FPS AGM in February 2017.
The above competition details are also available on the Society’s website together with pictures of winning and commended photos from previous years.